Dimitar Berbatov

• Das war ein hammergeiles Spiel.

Berbo mit dem 1-0 für die Spurs. Danach ging Aston Villa bis zu Halbzeitpause 1-3 in Führung! Erhöhte in der 2. Halbzeit auf 1-4!!!

Dann fing der ganze Wahnsinn erst an. Tottenham hat in der Nachspielzeit noch zum 4-4 getroffen.

Für den neutralen Fussballzuschauer mit Sicherheit ein grandioses Spiel!

• Martin Jol hat nach seiner Entlassung bei Tottenham ein paar deutliche Worte zu Berbo gefunden, die einige hier wohl nicht überraschen werden:

Jol lifts lid on Berbatov

Martin Jol has lifted the lid on his relationship with Dimitar Berbatov, as the former Tottenham boss begins to piece together his White Hart Lane sacking.

The Dutchman's exit from the North London club was widely regarded to be a PR disaster, with several members of Spurs' squad thought to have known of his impending exit before him.

Jol was told of his sacking after the Uefa Cup defeat to Getafe but his departure was common knowledge in the dressing room prior to the game; with the news breaking publicly while the match was in progress.

The relationship Jol shared with star striker Berbatov has occupied plenty of column inches and now the tactician has spoken of how the Bulgarian clearly knew something was afoot prior to the Getafe game.

Prior knowledge

Jol told the Daily Express: "Something very strange happened just one minute before kick-off. Berbatov came over to me and said 'Sorry boss! Come on!'

"I thought that perhaps he was regretting what had happened in the previous match at Newcastle, or that he hadn't given me his best before, but it didn't cross my mind that he and the rest of the players had already been told by friends who had been texting them that I had been sacked."

Following what was a largely immaculate first season in English football last term, Berbatov has struggled to live up to such exacting standards in his second year.

New Spurs boss Juande Ramos dropped Berbatov to the bench for his first league game in charge at Middlesbrough on Saturday, amid talk of a possible exit.

Jol remains full of admiration for the striker's repertoire of skills but concedes he is not the ideal player to have in your side in times of toil.

No fighter

"At St James' Park (when Berbatov appeared reluctant to come on as a substitute), a lot had been made in the media about Berbatov's attitude, that he didn't want to come on because he was sulking at being on the bench.

"Normally Chris Hughton would tell the players to warm up, but not this time. However, he didn't seem that keen to do it.

"I turned my shoulder again and this time looked him in the eye and told him 'come on, warm up' and he began to warm up.

"He never said he didn't want to come on, but that's how it has been perceived. But that's Berbatov, he always seems reluctant to do anything.

"Gifted, yes. But he is not a fighter. Perhaps you need others who are fighters to balance out the team."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_2864033,00.html

Besonders die letzten Zitate sind doch sehr interessant. "Talentiert, aber kein Kämpfer".

• Scheinbar schon.

Wenn ich als Trainer einen Spieler habe, der pro Saison 25 Tore macht, was interessiert es mich dann ob er kämpft, wenn er den immer an der richtigen Stelle steht oder mit seinen genialen Einzelaktionen den Weg zum Tor findet.

Jol kommt mit seiner Entlassung nicht zu recht und hat scheinbar vergessen, wer da letzte Saison die ganzen Tore gemacht hat.

• Zitat

Original von barnetta123
    Jol kommt mit seiner Entlassung nicht zu recht und hat scheinbar vergessen, wer da letzte Saison die ganzen Tore gemacht hat.

Offenbar hast du den Artikel nicht ganz verstanden. Jol tritt nicht nach und er hatte auch kein schlechtes Verhältnis zu Berbatov. Schließlich war Berbo bei ihm immer Stammspieler, auch wenn diese Saison bei den Spurs die große Sturm-Rotation stattfindet mit vier erstklassigen Stürmern.

Aber wir wissen alle, dass der Herr Berbatov schnell eingeschnappt ist, wenn es nicht läuft und vor allem er nicht spielen darf. Das wird sich wohl auch nicht mehr ändern, was ihn möglicherweise auch daran hindert, mal ein wirklich Großer zu werden.

Ich war vom ersten Mal an, dass ich ihn habe spielen sehen (Testspiel gegen Basel), ein unglaublicher Berbatov-Fan und bin das auch immernoch. Aber seine Macken hat er definitiv.

• BERBA SPEAKS OUT

Juande Ramos is quite clear that he only wants players at the Club who are committed to the team and Dimitar Berbatov places himself firmly in this category.

The striker has strongly refuted reports suggesting he is seeking a move away from White Hart Lane.

The Bulgarian international decided to speak out after one newspaper claimed his father said he wished to leave the Club, something Dimitar insists is far from the truth.

"I don't like to speak too much and don't like to be in the spotlight or the papers," said the striker. "I just want to play football.

"There has been a lot of stuff written about me leaving. I haven't said anything until now, but they are now involving my family and I cannot allow that. When somebody is writing lies about my family I must get involved.

"I am my own man, when I want to speak I will and I will tell you the truth no matter how hard it is. That is why I am talking now.

"I want to let everyone know that I am a Tottenham Hotspur player, I love the club and everyone at the club. I don't always smile so much, but that does not make me a bad person.

"I don't smile because we are near the bottom of the table and have not been playing well - I have not been playing well either.

"The worst thing is when someone starts writing lies and when people see that they start to believe it. That really is the worst thing.

"I just want to say that I am here, I am happy here and I will help the club in any way I can," he added, before stating his gratitude for the ongoing support the fans have given him since his arrival from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer of 2006.

"The fans love the club and they have been behind me ever since my first game. I appreciate them the most and I want to tell them that I am not going anywhere.

"I have a contract and I will give my best, for now it is not going so well for me because all the writing in the papers has been messing with my head and I lost my concentration.

"I don't want to see my name in the papers anymore - I just want to play football and enjoy myself. When I see things in the paper with somebody telling lies about my father, how can I be calm? I am disappointed and I don't understand how somebody can write something like that - it is a lie.

"Bringing my family into it is the biggest sin."

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.co…icles/berbaspeaksout.html

• Was war denn los? Ich kann mit meinem DDR Schulenglisch + dem Glasgow Slang nicht alles versteh.

Ich weiss, ich weiss- wenn ich mit dem einem Scheiss fertig bin hole ich mir learning English Lesson !

Trotzdem, inhaltliche Wiedergabe wäre nett! Danke!

Horschti

• Zitat

Original von BigB

"The fans love the club and they have been behind me ever since my first game. I appreciate them the most and I want to tell them that I am not going anywhere.

So viel Talent und Begabung und dann so ein scheiss Verein. :LEV16

Man Berbo, wach auf.

• Zitat

Original von barnetta123

So viel Talent und Begabung und dann so ein scheiss Verein. :LEV16

Man Berbo, wach auf.

Was soll er denn sagen? So wie ist, dass Tottenham nur eine Zwischenstation auf dem Weg nach ganz oben sein soll?! Wäre nicht wirklich diplomatisch, oder?

• Den Satz erst garnicht sagen vielleicht ?

Aber reden und hzandeln sind ja zum glück 2 verschiedene sachen.

Bin weiterhin fest davon überzeugt, dass er nächste Saison gemeinsam mit Rooney stürmt, Tevez auf der Bank Platz nehemn wird.

• Zitat

Original von Horschti
    Trotzdem, inhaltliche Wiedergabe wäre nett! Danke!

Er hatte sich im letzten Spiel unter Martin Jol erst geweigert sich warmzumachen, als der ihn dazu aufgefordert hatte. So wie wir ihn halt kennen, er blockiert gerne, wenn er unzufrieden ist.

Dann saß er im ersten Spiel unter dem neuen Trainer Juande Ramos auch nur auf der Bank (allerdings zusammen mit Robbie Keane) und die Presse hat ihm Abwanderungswillen nachgesagt, auch weil sein Berater extra nach London kam um mit dem Klub zu sprechen.

Jetzt hat er das korrigiert und gesagt, dass er glücklich in Tottenham ist und nur unzufrieden aufgrung der aktuellen Resultate.

Das Problem bei den Spurs ist, dass die 4 exzellente Stürmer haben, die in fast jedem anderen Team gesetzt wären. Deshalb wird dort inzwischen, ähnlich wie bei Liverpool, rotiert. Also entweder spielen Keane/Berbatov oder Bent/Defoe. Auf lange Sicht werden Keane und Berbo allerdings der erste Sturm sein.

Ich denke mal mit Ramos wird es jetzt auch wieder bergauf gehen.

• Zitat

Original von BigB
    Ach herrlich....zwei Stürmer....*träum*

Vergiß es besser gleich wieder. Gewöhn dich nicht mal an den Gedanken.

"Wir sind zufrieden", schöner konnte man die Komfortzone nicht beim Namen nennen!
    Völler raus!!!